- How a Mall-Exhibition dates back 21 years ago differentiates from those nowadays?
- Shenzhen, the new art center in China?
- À bout de souffle: Li Binyuan
- Miffed About Miffy: Feng Feng Stirs Up an Age-old Debate on Artistic Shanzhai
- Water-Body: Memories of Suzhou Creek
- Life-Dance: Bodies embedded with Memories
Daily Archives: 03/10/2007
Most English conversations will inwolve at least some degree of banter,teasing,irony,understatement,humorous self-deprecation,mockery or just silliness.The English may not always be joking,but they are always in a state of readiness for humour. 1.Understatement Understatement is a form of … Continue reading