- How a Mall-Exhibition dates back 21 years ago differentiates from those nowadays?
- Shenzhen, the new art center in China?
- À bout de souffle: Li Binyuan
- Miffed About Miffy: Feng Feng Stirs Up an Age-old Debate on Artistic Shanzhai
- Water-Body: Memories of Suzhou Creek
- Life-Dance: Bodies embedded with Memories
Daily Archives: 02/01/2008
A CRASH IS CHINA’S CHANCE FOR FINANCIAL REFORMS The spectacular run-up in equity prices in China in the past two years has created a classic asset bubble. The likelihood that the stock market will crash in the not-too-distant future has … Continue reading