- How a Mall-Exhibition dates back 21 years ago differentiates from those nowadays?
- Shenzhen, the new art center in China?
- À bout de souffle: Li Binyuan
- Miffed About Miffy: Feng Feng Stirs Up an Age-old Debate on Artistic Shanzhai
- Water-Body: Memories of Suzhou Creek
- Life-Dance: Bodies embedded with Memories
Daily Archives: 02/03/2008
In Guangdong, the southern Chinese manufacturing heartland that is home to about 19m migrant workers, radio talk show hosts this week began broadcasting a surprising commentary. Only days before, hundreds of thousands of workers had began massing at transport hubs … Continue reading