- Gate, Frame, and Painting: XueFeng’s Solo
- Zhang Yongji: Some pictures are big and long 🤪
- How a Mall-Exhibition dates back 21 years ago differentiates from those nowadays?
- Shenzhen, the new art center in China?
- À bout de souffle: Li Binyuan
- Miffed About Miffy: Feng Feng Stirs Up an Age-old Debate on Artistic Shanzhai
Daily Archives: 02/27/2008
FACTORIES FACE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST At its height, the Changdeng Shoe Company employed 7,000 workers in the eastern district of Dongguan, a manufacturing centre in China’s southern Guangdong province. Today the company’s factory compound is a ghost town, populated … Continue reading