memories light the corners of my mind misty water color memories of the way we were scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind smiles we gave to one another fore the way we were can’t it be that it was all so simple then or has time rewritten every line and if we had the chance to do it all again tell me would we, could we memories maybe beautiful and yet what’s too painful to remember we simply choose to forget so it’s the laughter, we will remember whenever we remember the way we were remember, the way we were
- Gate, Frame, and Painting: XueFeng’s Solo
- Zhang Yongji: Some pictures are big and long 🤪
- How a Mall-Exhibition dates back 21 years ago differentiates from those nowadays?
- Shenzhen, the new art center in China?
- À bout de souffle: Li Binyuan
- Miffed About Miffy: Feng Feng Stirs Up an Age-old Debate on Artistic Shanzhai