November 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- How a Mall-Exhibition dates back 21 years ago differentiates from those nowadays?
- Shenzhen, the new art center in China?
- À bout de souffle: Li Binyuan
- Miffed About Miffy: Feng Feng Stirs Up an Age-old Debate on Artistic Shanzhai
- Water-Body: Memories of Suzhou Creek
- Life-Dance: Bodies embedded with Memories
Tag Archives: Berlin
BERLIN.- Tomás Saraceno’s installations shatter traditional concepts relating to place, time, gravity and traditional ideas as to what constitutes architecture. His works are utopian and invite the viewer to play a part in their impact on a particular space, as … Continue reading
BERLIN.- AUTOCENTER was founded in 2001 as an exhibition space by the artists Maik Schierloh and Joep van Liefland in a former auto body shop. It became an important non-for-profit space for art that operates outside the hierarchies of the art market … Continue reading